JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager IT Application and Desktop Transformation Services
SELLING: IT Application and Desktop Transformation Services
SELLING TO: Corporate to Enterprise level
LOCATION: Remotely Based
PACKAGE: Basic: £40K - £60K, OTE: £80K - £120K + Benefits
- Established 14 years
- Over 95% customer retention rate
- Plan to double turnover by 2013
- Growing rapidly and have double headcount in the last 2 years
- Last sales person in this role earned over £150k
- Top sales person earns over £175k
- Market leader in IT Application and Desktop Transformation Services Sector
- Multiple FTSE 100 case studies
- Business Development Manager IT Application & Desktop Transformation
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Sold professional services or consultancy services
- Sold virtualisation services (either server or desktop, ideally both)
- New business focussed
- Proven track record in selling annuity based services
- Based in the north
- Proven track record of achievement against target
- The UK's leading independent specialist in delivering applications and desktops, our clients award-winning consultancy services and partnerships with the world's leading software companies helps customers to reduce costs and improve their business agility.
- Our client specialises in delivering applications and desktops securely to their point of use. Customers engage them to deliver key organisational objectives such as:
-Providing secure remote access & flexible working
-Delivering shared services and branch office consolidation
-Enabling cost-effective business continuity & disaster recovery
- The previous incumbent of this role was earning over £150k a year.
- Selling market leading IT Application & Desktop Transformation Services including Application and Desktop Delivery, Managed Services, Consultancy, Software Development and Optimisation.
- Targeting Corporate and Enterprise companies in any vertical
- 90% net new business 10% account management, you will inherit a couple of accounts and be given leads for live opportunities they are pursuing. Any accounts won you will retain.
- The company have a number of key wins with enterprise companies that can be used as case studies in multiple verticals.
- Target will depend on basic salary taken but roughly between £400k and £600k GM.
-Business Development Manager IT Application & Desktop Transformation
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Please contact Dan Sales on 020 8722 8200 or Please hit the apply button.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : North West England, Cheshire, Merseyside, Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria, North West, Field Based,
Salary : £40k - £120k pa + Company Benefits
Date Advertised : 26 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.