Do you believe in providing truly excellent service to customers? Have you got what it takes to guide customers through their private medical claims? Then consider a move to Simplyhealth.
Customer Claims Advisors: Customer Claims Advisors are required to join Simplyhealth to handle all aspects of customers private medical claims in an assured and customer focussed manner. You will be required to deal with these claims in a professional and sympathetic manner, primarily over the telephone, including accompanying administration such as processing of invoices for treatment received.
This is very much a customer focussed role for a company that takes pride in its excellent customer service, delivered in a friendly and professional manner. As such your key responsibilities as Customer Claims Advisor will be as follows;
- You will be expected to support and guide your customer over the telephone during their treatment, taking a personal responsibility to build a warm, empathetic relationship with them
- Keep the administration of the claim maintained and show a keen eye for detail when processing invoices in line with our internal policies and procedures
- Reply and take ownership for customer emails so that your responses are in line with our brand and service promise
- To aid the smooth and efficient progress of a claim, you will be expected to liaise successfully with a variety of third parties, both internal and external contacts
- You will work closely with and support colleagues in your team and will be required to demonstrate effective sharing of knowledge, team work and tasks
- To support your personal decision making, we would expect you to focus on your personal development and show a commitment to attend all relevant training sessions and take ownership for maintaining your knowledge
- Actively participate in monthly team meetings and seek opportunities to express your own ideas to improve existing processes
This is a fantastic opportunity for Customer Claims Advisors to join Simplyhealth, during a period of exciting growth. Full training will be provided and you will be expected to work 35 hours per week, Monday Friday, between the hours of 8am-6pm.
Initially based in central Bristol Simplyhealth will be relocating to a brand new purpose built office in Clifton, Bristol towards the end of 2013.
In a world where so many people can't be bothered, Simplyhealth are proud to be the healthcare company that can. That's why Simplyhealth are currently helping nearly four million people access affordable healthcare, as well as the 20,000 companies that choose Simplyhealthus as their healthcare provider. Little wonder then, that delivering exceptional personal customer service is at the heart of everything Simplyhealth do.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol, Bristol, Clifton, St Agnes, Brislington, Kingswood, Horfield, Portishead, Avonmouth, Avon
Salary : £17521 - £18840 pa + benefits
Date Advertised : 28 Feb 2013
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.