Title: Software/Firmware Development Engineer
Location: South Wales
I am fortunate enough to be working with a world leading specialist consultancy. My client is world leaders in providing solutions to fellow blue-chip companies specialising in the security and environmental industries. At present, they are looking to take on a Software/Firmware Engineer to join an already very successful team. The successful Engineer will have hands on experience of both the software and firmware side of engineering and be technically able to handle the pressures of cutting edge technologies.
- Degree in relevant subject (Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Physics).
- Embedded Assembler
- Programming in C, C++
- Programming with Embedded RTOS and multi-threaded applications
- Good logical thought process
- The ability to work both individually on projects and as part of a team
- To be able to design and document solutions to problems
- To be able to implement solutions to customer and internal specifications
- To design and code PC based customer facing applications
- To perform unit and system testing on developed Software/Firmware
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity to join one of the best consultancies in its industry who are moving forward with some cutting-edge technologies. As part of this role, the successful candidate will earn a salary of up to £38,000 and will also have access to a wealth of additional benefits.
For more information, please apply direct or call Richard Craven.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Cardiff
Salary : £38,000.00
Date Advertised : 27 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.