Are you a Packaging Development Technologist within the Food Manufacturing sector and are you looking for your next challenge in a brand new role you can make your own? My client, a manufacturer of own label food products is looking for you.
* You will have previous experience in a packaging development role within food and drink or FMCG manufacturing and knowledge of food technology and processes.
* Commercial acumen and well developed negotiation skills are essential in this demanding role.
* You be innovative with excellent communication skills.
* To provide packaging expertise and support to sites and the retailers with which we engage
* To provide expertise and resource to ensure packaging achieves the required quality, safety and legality standards for all products under current manufacture or development
* To develop innovative packaging solutions, based on consumer insights and market / business requirements
* To pro-actively manage all aspects of packaging generation and maintenance, recognising it to be a fundamental and critical part of business operations
* My client is a market leading food and drink manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
* An opportunity now exists for a Packaging Development Specialist to support the division in their growth.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/GPDT to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Home Based, North West England, Midlands
Salary : c£35K-£45K + ex. benefits
Date Advertised : 16 Jan 2013
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.