Due to expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Retail Human Resources professional to join a leading Retailer based in the West Midlands.
This Retailer has over 600 stores and is growing all of the time. Stores are part of their local communities and deliver fantastic choice, quality and value to their customers. Everyone in the business works together to ensure that stores are simply great places to shop. The next 12 months will see new stores open and investment in existing branches. Couple this with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect and you have a really great place to work.
As Head of HR Operations you will be Head Office based and responsible for:
- The delivery of a 'live' end-to-end HR support service to Head Office, the Distribution Centres and 620 stores and their staff
- Making effective, legal and consistent decisions without reference to senior management
- Having the experience and wisdom to escalate issues to senior management where appropriate
- Be able to lead, coach, manage and inspire 6 HR Managers
- The implementation of a Sage based HR system
- Working with peers and senior management to constantly improve the effectiveness and value to the business of HR Operations.
The ideal Head of HR Operations will have the following skills and experiences:
- An experienced HR professional, CIPD qualified
- An experienced Manager of people
- A Retailer
- An Operator, highly experienced in every day Employment Relations issues
- Experienced in the usage and (as a bonus) the implementation of an HR Management system
In return you will receive a salary of up to £55,000 plus Car allowance, excellent bonus and other Executive Benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Walsall
Salary : up to £55,000 + car, bonus & Executive Benefits
Date Advertised : 20 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.