Management Accountant - Shaftesbury
Salary of £30,000 up to £40,000
Our client is a group of specialist companies that provides a design, installation & maintenance service covering all mechanical and electrical systems, including fire and security.
They are seeking to appoint a qualified (CIMA or ACCA) Management Accountant reporting to the Finance Director; you will have responsibility for the Production of accurate monthly management accounts and will have experience in the following areas:
- Completion of regular forecasts
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Previous experience working for a Group of Companies
- Preparation of high quality relevant financial information for subsidiary directors
- Assist in the year end audit
- Good working knowledge of VAT
- Overseeing CIS returns
- Submitting Annual Returns to Companies House
- Supervision of purchase/job costing period end.
Candidates must have effective communication skills, a good knowledge of CIS and VAT, excellent Excel skills and should have proven post qualification experience gained in a demanding and challenging environment.
22 days Holiday & Bank Holidays, BUPA, Pension, Life Assurance
Interested applicants should email their CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Thanking you in advance for your application.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Shaftesbury
Salary : £30k - £40k pa + Pension
Date Advertised : 26 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.