Industry: Business Services
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Car / Car Allowance, Pension
Location: Various locations around the South West.
Our client is looking to recruit a talented PROCUREMENT MANAGER to be Head Office based.
Located in the corporate procurement function, the main aim of this role is to manage a portfolio of high profile Facilities Management (FM) and Planned & Preventative Maintenance (PPM) contracts in line with procurement strategy.
You will take responsibility for managing the tender process for all assigned categories together with assisting in new bid and project activity from a procurement perspective.
Our client is leading FTSE listed PLC who employ over 10,000 people with a UK turnover in excess of £2 billion.
Most suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous buying experience of any FM or PPM categories
- Experience of strategically negotiating contracts
- Exposure to both operational and strategic procurement activities
- Strong negotiation and supplier management skills
- MCIPS or degree would be beneficial
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Identify a framework of suitable FM and PPM providers for relevant contracts
- Ensure fully compliant contracts are in place to meet client needs
- Category management responsibility
- Assist in bid and project activity from a procurement perspective
- Execute procurement strategy in line with company requirements
- Achieve significant cost reduction targets
- Ability to deliver internal stakeholders requirements
For further vacancy information or to apply directly please contact Adam Richardson on 0113 302 3030, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AR Procurement is a specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment consultancy, to receive our latest vacancies by email please visit: arprocurement.com/sign-up
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Swindon, Bristol, Newbury, Southampton
Salary : Up to £55k + Package
Date Advertised : 26 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.