Title: RF Design Engineer
My client is a market leader in the design and manufacturing of small frequency RF and Microwave products and components. They are currently looking for an experienced RF design engineer to join their team based in the south West of England. With new projects starting on a regular basis, this company is ever expanding meaning they need to add personnel in order to balance the work load.
A successful RF design engineer will show a sound knowledge of RF design theory and be able to work as part of a team and as an individual. The role involves helping complete and improve existing designs, and moving on to new projects and products.
Highly desirable skills:
- Ability to write clear and concise English
- Analogue/RF design
- Small signal linear RF amplifier design
- Oscillators and PLL design
- Hardware/Circuit prototyping
- Labview Experience
Skills which would be considered advantageous:
- Matlab and C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of wireless standards
- Digital Signal Processing
- Embedded Linux
Education and experience:
- 2:2 (or better) degree in electronic engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years relative industry experience.
This is a huge opportunity to join a successful company who offer unrivalled amounts of career progression. A worthwhile package is offered including a salary of £30,000-£35,000.
For more information on this vacancy please apply direct or contact Richard Craven.
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Ilminster
Salary : £35,000.00
Date Advertised : 27 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.