An established, very stable financial services organisation is launching an exciting new brand in 2013 and as a result they`re building an expert CRM team from scratch in Bristol. The brand's aim is to challenge the way consumers perceive the banking sector and will behave ethically, in a way that consumers have come to expect following the past shake-ups in the sector. With a vibrant, funky new feel, a fantastic product offering, a dynamic and cutting edge approach to consumer marketing, this is set to be one of the most exciting programmes that the financial services sector has seen to date - a far cry from the library-like feel you might have come to expect from your high street bank. From a marketing perspective the challenge doesn't get much better than this!
Within the CRM team are a number of SQL Analyst Programmer roles from Analyst level to Manager level (still hands on, but managing a small team of SQL Programmers). You must have experience dealing with data for marketing purposes, ideally in a bank, charity, telco or retail environment where you'll have gained experience working with high volumes of consumer transactional data.
We are recruiting both Campaign Reporting Data Analyst roles and Senior Analyst / Manager roles to:
- Develop and implement campaign analysis reporting to understand the value generated by individual interactions and the overall customer interaction plan.
- Direct the production of reports on the performance of leads and direct marketing for customers in head office and the frontline
- Maintain MI and insight capabilities required for the reporting of campaign performance and customer interaction plan.
- Undertake ad hoc analyses of marketing test and pilot activities
- Input into the design and development of news reports to drive improved marketing performance
- Drive campaign analysis reporting timescales and quality measures to achieve robust publications with a consistent approach and streamlined production that is lights-out operational running.
- Liaise with IT to ensure accurate improvements to frontline reporting
- Input into the development of the data infrastructure which supports marketing reporting and MI
- Keep pace with industry leading thinking
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, suppliers, colleagues and peers to obtain/exchange information, identify best practices and where appropriate ascertain customer's future requirements.
- Ensure compliance with the organisation's procedure guidelines, reporting requirements and books of instructions as well as any relevant and statutory requirements.
The technical skill set is the same for all roles. The successful manager or lead SQL Programmer / Analyst, and mid-level SQL Analyst Programmer will have experience in a marketing data analyst role, dealing with consumer / campaign data for marketing purposes. Ideally you`ll have worked in a CRM team before and will be used to working with large databases of customer transactional data.
You must be a competent SQL Programmer who rates their programming skills 8/10 or more. You'll deal with huge volumes of consumer data and work on copmplex data problems of all shapes and sizes.
This is an exceptional set of opportunities with a game-changing brand. If you are excited by the sound of this role and have the relevant skills, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Lead / Manager and mid-weight SQL Programmer / Analyst roles - Customer Marketing - Exciting new CRM programme in Bristol
Job Type : Permanent
Location : Bristol
Salary : £27500 to £66000
Date Advertised : 27 Nov 2012
Don't miss out again. Sign up for Jobs-by-Email and get the latest jobs direct to your inbox.